Saturday, May 5, 2018

Live Like Tomorrow Doesn't Exist

Happy Weekend! 
Today, I've got a card for you that's full of vibrant colors and movement. I was experimenting and trying out different combos of stamp sets and happened upon one particular duo that made my heart do all sorts of leaps. 


To start my design, I stamped and masked the jumping girl from the Visible Image Tomorrow Doesn't Exist stamp set. 


After I masked her up, I used the How Fragile stamp set, embossing it with clear powder. 


Next, I spritzed the page with water and sprinkled on some turquoise Ken Oliver Color Burst crystals.


I spritzed again with water and let the crystals work their magics. I wanted a little more movement so I used a wet paint brush and made hard side to side strokes. 


I splattered the whole thing with Picket Fence Distress Spray Stain.


I embossed and fussy cut a sentiment from the same
Tomorrow Doesn't Exist set. 


Put it all together and ba-blam! OOOoooooo

I love the way this turned out with all the movement happening! Thanks for popping by and have a lovely Saturday!

8 comments:

  1. Glorious card, vibrant and loving the techniques x

    ReplyDelete
  2. so much movement in the card with the silhouette and the colourburst:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! Gorgeous background! Thanks for always showing the steps to how you make your cards - I want to try some of these techniques. Sentiment really caught my eye - straight from the lyrics of Sia's "Chandelier".

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow!!! Fab sense of movement and such fabulous background for this striking image and the great sentiment! Thanks for the step by step, LOVE your mixed media creation!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a cool and graphic card Becca! Love the grungy feel and that background is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Woow! Its so amazing!
    Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW what a stunner Becca - love it, it's so dramatic and vibrant and full of movement
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete