Tuesday, August 2, 2016

Drawing Winners of My 30th Birthday Bash

Hello Crafty Friends! I was so overwhelmed by all the amazing designs you created to help celebrate my 30th birthday!! I'll be drawing winners tonight at 8 p.m. Central Time via Periscope. So if you wanna come hang out with me LIVE (that's right, you get unfiltered Becca!!!) for a little while whilst I draw the winners, you can find me at 




periscope.tv/damselofdistressed (if you're on a computer) 
or just look me up from a mobile phone by my handle @damselofdistressed 



 I guess this is also a good time to say that I also have a kick-butt Instagram account (@damselofdistressed) and I'm always Pinning new, cool stuff on Pinterest, too (pinterest.com/damselofdis)! 


Anywho - that's the plug! Hope to see you tonight!


3 comments:

  1. Oh darn, I waited too late to check my blog feed. Sorry I couldn't join you live!! Have a great evening!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Giggles....you're not as bad as me, Lisa.....I've just got here now...so I'm waaay late....oh well!! HOpe the winners enjoy their prizes, whoever they are!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm a weiner!!! I'm a weiner!!! So much fun to see you do the drawing live! Thanks Becca for the fun and Happy Birthday again! (I've been known to stretch mine out for a month)....

    ReplyDelete